Lionel Richie Stars in Hilarious Australian Beer Ad (Video)
The singer performs his 1984 hit “Hello” from inside a fridge.
Lionel Richie has what beer lovers are looking for.
The legendary singer appears in a hilarious ad for Tap King, a new home beer dispenser, singing his 1984 hit “Hello” from inside a fridge.
As a thirsty consumer raids his fridge for a cold one, Richie appears in front of a white grand piano to pour a frosty pint. Watch the one-minute spot below.
The ad campaign comes from Australia and according to Billboard, will run throughout the month of July.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)