Lionel Richie Stars in Hilarious Australian Beer Ad (Video)
The singer performs his 1984 hit “Hello” from inside a fridge.
Lionel Richie has what beer lovers are looking for.
The legendary singer appears in a hilarious ad for Tap King, a new home beer dispenser, singing his 1984 hit “Hello” from inside a fridge.
As a thirsty consumer raids his fridge for a cold one, Richie appears in front of a white grand piano to pour a frosty pint. Watch the one-minute spot below.
The ad campaign comes from Australia and according to Billboard, will run throughout the month of July.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws