Former Lionsgate DVD Sales Executive Patrick McDonough Lands at Entertainment One
The Canadian producer is also bolstering its home entertainment division by adding Suzanne Faber as director of children's marketing.
TORONTO - Entertainment One has bolstered its U.S. home entertainment division by hiring former Lionsgate exec Patrick McDonough as senior vp of home entertainment sales and Suzanne Faber as director of children’s marketing.
McDonough was most recently senior VP of sales at Vancouver-based Lionsgate, targetting American retailers like Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon.
At Toronto-based Entertainment One, McDonough will oversee the U.S. division’s sales efforts across all American retail channels.
Faber, who comes to Entertainment One after serving as president of Blue Sky Concepts, a marketing consulting agency, will be responsible for the Canadian producer’s kids home entertainment slate, which includes properties like Peppa Pig, Guess How Much I Love You, Bella Sara and Puppy in my Pocket.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR