Former Lionsgate DVD Sales Executive Patrick McDonough Lands at Entertainment One
The Canadian producer is also bolstering its home entertainment division by adding Suzanne Faber as director of children's marketing.
TORONTO - Entertainment One has bolstered its U.S. home entertainment division by hiring former Lionsgate exec Patrick McDonough as senior vp of home entertainment sales and Suzanne Faber as director of children’s marketing.
McDonough was most recently senior VP of sales at Vancouver-based Lionsgate, targetting American retailers like Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Amazon.
At Toronto-based Entertainment One, McDonough will oversee the U.S. division’s sales efforts across all American retail channels.
Faber, who comes to Entertainment One after serving as president of Blue Sky Concepts, a marketing consulting agency, will be responsible for the Canadian producer’s kids home entertainment slate, which includes properties like Peppa Pig, Guess How Much I Love You, Bella Sara and Puppy in my Pocket.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills