Lionsgate Grabs 'Lalaloopsy' Home Entertainment Rights
The Canadian company will distribute the popular toy doll line in the U.S., Canada, Britain and elsewhere internationally, via a deal with MGA Entertainment.
TORONTO - Lionsgate has snagged certain international home entertainment distribution rights to the "Lalaloopsy" toy brand from consumer products maker MGA Entertainment.
Lionsgate grabbed the packaged media and digital platform rights for the popular toy doll line for the U.S., Canadian and UK markets, among others.
The distribution deal was unveiled by Lionsgate executive vp of family entertainment Anne Parducci and MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian.
Lionsgate’s first release from the agreement will be in March with Adventures in Lalaloopsy Land: The Search for Pillow.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack