Lionsgate and Grindstone Entertainment Get North American Rights to 'The Hunters'
The thriller takes TV stars Steven Waddington ("Tudors") and Dianna Agron ("Glee") to the silver screen.
CANNES -- Grindstone Entertainment and Lionsgate will take a shot at The Hunters in North America, the companies announced on Saturday.
Grindstone has snagged North American rights to the film from Humal Prods., directed by Chris Briant. Lionsgate will distribute stateside.
The thriller, written by Michael Lehmann, stars Steven Waddington [Tudors] alongside Dianna Agron and was produced by Antoine Huet and Thomas Malmonte.
The Hunters follows six characters running into a tragic destiny at Christmastime. International rights for the film are being handled by Raven Banner Entertainment who have organized several screenings at the Marche du Film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR