Lionsgate inks deal with LeapFrog
Lionsgate has cut a multiyear deal with LeapFrog Enterprises -- which develops technology-based learning products -- to develop, produce and distribute direct-to-DVD feature films.
Lionsgate also has acquired home entertainment distribution rights to LeapFrog's catalog; five previous DVD releases have sold more than 4 million units.
With last week's signing of a distribution agreement with HIT Entertainment, Lionsgate is now looking at capturing 15% of the nontheatrical family home entertainment business.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR