Lionsgate Nabs Rights to Judge Dredd Film, Plus Two Other Movies
6:54 PM PDT 11/2/2010 by Stuart Kemp
Studio takes U.S. distribution rights to 'Dredd,' a 3D adaptation of the cult comic series starring Karl Urban, along with 'Protection' and 'Safe.'
Lionsgate has snapped up U.S. distribution rights to three action movies in a pact with sales and financier IM Global before the ribbon has even been cut on this year's AFM.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile