Lionsgate Names Julie Fontaine New Publicity Head
Longtime exec has previously worked at Disney, Miramax and Cowboy Pictures.
Julie Fontaine has joined Lionsgate as executive vp theatrical publicity, heading up PR efforts for the independent studio.
Fontaine, a longtime PR exec, was formerly vp domestic publicity at Disney Studios. She has held PR positions at Miramax and Cowboy Pictures. Fontaine will report to Lionsgate president of marketing Tim Palen.
Lionsgate’s former co-head of film marketing Sarah Greenberg departed late last year and in January was named co-head of marketing and publicity for the Weinstein Co.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR