Lionsgate picks up 'Devil'
Kyle Ward to adapt the comic book for film
Lionsgate has picked up the rights to the comic book "Deal With the Devil" and has set scribe Kyle Ward to adapt.
David Tischman and Lisa Brause are producing; Ward, who brought the comic to Lions¬gate, is co-producing.
Published by Alias, the story centers on a Chicago detective who is forced to take on an unlikely new partner: the original serial killer.
Senior vp production John Sacchi will oversee the project for Lionsgate.
Ward, repped by CAA and Benderspink, wrote "Fiasco Heights," which is set up at Universal with Platinum Dunes producing, and is writing the video game adaptation "Kane & Lynch" for Lionsgate.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues