Lionsgate picks up 'Devil'
Kyle Ward to adapt the comic book for film
Lionsgate has picked up the rights to the comic book "Deal With the Devil" and has set scribe Kyle Ward to adapt.
David Tischman and Lisa Brause are producing; Ward, who brought the comic to Lions¬gate, is co-producing.
Published by Alias, the story centers on a Chicago detective who is forced to take on an unlikely new partner: the original serial killer.
Senior vp production John Sacchi will oversee the project for Lionsgate.
Ward, repped by CAA and Benderspink, wrote "Fiasco Heights," which is set up at Universal with Platinum Dunes producing, and is writing the video game adaptation "Kane & Lynch" for Lionsgate.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR