Lionsgate Prices $200 Million Notes Issue
Latest debt issue from mini-studio comes a day after Lionsgate signaled that its fiscal 2011 revenue will miss analyst estimates.
Toronto – Lionsgate has unveiled a $200 million private debt issue of 10.25 percent senior secured notes due 2016.
The latest debt issue comes a day after Lionsgate revealed a 2011 revenue outlook that will miss analyst estimates.
Vancouver-based Lionsgate said it expects to close the offering on May 13, and use the net proceeds of around $197.2 million to repay outstanding debt under a revolver and for other general corporate purposes.
Lionsgate said it will fold the $200 million notes with $236 million aggregate principal amount of 10.25 percent senior secured notes due November 2016 issued by Lionsgate in October 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR