Lionsgate Publicity Executive Departs (Exclusive)
Stacey Mooradian, who was with the company for six years, was instrumental in press campaigns for films including "The Expendables," Precious," "Crash" and the "Saw" and Tyler Perry franchises.
Lionsgate executive vp theatrical publicity Stacey Mooradian has left the company after six years. Mooradian has been instrumental in the mini-major studio’s theatrical press campaigns for films including The Expendables, Precious, Crash and the Saw and Tyler Perry franchises.
The move is not unexpected, given Lionsgate last month announced it had hired Julie Fontaine from Disney to run publicity. Mooradian intends to work as an independent showbiz PR consultant.
The move comes on the heels of Sarah Greenberg, co-president of theatrical marketing, departing Lionsgate in November. Greenberg has since joined the Weinstein Co.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR