Lionsgate Pushes 'One for the Money' to Jan. 2012
Warner Bros. announces release dates for "Rock of Ages" and "Jack the Giant Killer."
Studios have been busy this week dating movies, including Lionsgate, which will now release Katherine Heigl comedy crime pic One for the Money on Jan. 27, 2012.
One for the Money was originally intended to open this summer, but Lionsgate decided the film was better suited for January, which has become a popular month to open female-skewing fare. (Also, the studio’s fall calendar is full.)
The movie is based on Jane Evanovich’s bestselling book series about female bounty hunter Stephanie Plum.
Warner Bros. has added two films to its June 2012 calendar.
Adam Shankman’s film musical Rock of Ages, which opens June 1. Tom Cruise, Julianne Hough, Mary J. Blige and Alec Baldwin star in New Line’s adaptation of the Broadway musical.
On June 15, Warners will open New Line and Legendary Pictures’ Jack the Giant Killer. Bryan Singer is directing the retelling of the classic fairy tale Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'