Lionsgate Rejigs Film Publicity Under Julie Fontaine
The mini-studio restructures its film publicity department by creating two project teams to release Lionsgate titles.
TORONTO – With Lionsgate having hired Julie Fontaine from Disney to run theatrical publicity, the mini-studio has shaken up her department.
Under Fontaine, Lionsgate titles going into theatrical release will be divided between two project teams driving publicity.
One will be led by newly-appointed vp of national publicity Jennifer Peterson, with the other overseen by a promoted Jamie Blois holding the same title.
Peterson comes to Lionsgate from Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Marketing, where she served as executive director of global publicity.
Blois, who joined Lionsgate in 2004, most recently served as executive director of national publicity.
The restructuring, which also follows Lionsgate executive vp theatrical publicity Stacey Mooradian departing the mini-studio in April, will also see Todd Nickels continue to drive the New York-based theatrical publicity effort as senior vp of national publicity.
And public relations for the film division, separate from Lionsgate investor relations and overall corporate communications, will be led by Fontaine and managed by Kate Hubin Piliero, vp of corporate communications.
Elsewhere, Matthew Clasby has been named vp of theatrical promotions, while Aubrey McClure continues as senior vp of promotions, licensing and merchandising.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR