Lionsgate taps Priscilla Pesci to run TV marketing
Company also promotes TV marketing exec Tori Crotts
Lionsgate has named Priscilla Pesci senior vp television marketing and Tori Crotts executive director of television marketing.
Formerly senior vp marketing at MGM Worldwide Television Group and most recently head of her own marketing firm, Pesci will oversee all aspects of domestic and international marketing for the studio's television division, reporting to Peter Iacono, Lionsgate's managing director of international television.
Crotts, who most recently was director of television marketing, will assume an expanded role in creative services and international markets.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'