Lionsgate U.K. Picks Up Three Hot Market Titles (Cannes)
"Playing The Field," "Medallion" and "Trap For Cinderella" picked up for U.K. distribution.
CANNES -- Lionsgate U.K. hustled deals for British rights to a trio of hot market titles led by romantic comedy Playing The Field, starring Gerard Butler alongside Jessica Biel and Uma Thurman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Judy Greer and Dennis Quaid.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR