Lionsgate U.K. Snags British Rights to 'Jack Falls'
Watch out sales agents, there’s a fresh threat stalking the halls. Independent producers doing independent deals.
Producers Andy Thompson and Simon Phillips have sealed a deal with Lionsgate U.K. for the British rights to their movie Jack Falls.
Lionsgate’s Nicola Pearcy bought all U.K. rights for the film, the third in the trilogy of Jack films based on the comic of the same name, is written and directed by Paul Tanter and Alexander Williams.
The movie, billed as a gritty British action thriller, was shot in high contrast black and white with splashes of color, in a Sin City style.
The movie details the story of former undercover police officer Jack Adleth who returns to London after a failed attempt on his life to settle old scores.
The film stars Tamer Hassan (The Business, Layer Cake), Jason Flemying (Kick-Ass), Simon Phillips (The Last Seven), Alan Ford (Snatch), Dexter Fletcher (Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels), Adam Deacon (Adulthood), Doug Bradley (Hellraiser), Zach Galligan (Gremlins) and Martin Kemp (The Krays).
U.K.-based sales and financier Stealth Media Group are repping the international rights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)