Lionsgate's 'The Last Stand' Starts Production
The Arnold Schwarzenegger-starrer is shooting in New Mexico and Nevada, with Forest Whitaker, Luiz Guzman and Johnny Knoxville rounding out the cast.
TORONTO - The Last Stand, directed by Kim Jee Woon and produced by Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, has started production in New Mexico and Nevada.
Besides lead Arnold Schwarzenegger, the latest talent line up from Lionsgate includes Forest Whitaker, Luis Guzman, Johnny Knoxville, Jaimie Alexander, Eduardo Noriega and Harry Dean Stanton.
The modern western drama portrays an ageing small-town sheriff who finds himself and his inexperienced staff as the only thing standing in between a fugitive cartel leader and the Mexican border.
Korean action-suspense master Kim Jee-Woon is directing the film, which is based on a spec script by Andrew Knauer that was rewritten by Jeffrey Nachmanoff.
Lionsgate has domestic and international distribution rights.
Knoxville is repped by CAA, Guzman is repped by the Gersh Agency, and Whitaker is represented by WME.
Stanton is repped by Bresler-Kelly and Associates.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game