Live Nation Canada Launches Electro Music Division
The U.S. concert promoter hired Ryan Kruger to drive growth in electronic music scene north of the border.
TORONTO - Live Nation Entertainment has hired veteran Canadian electronic music producer Ryan Kruger as managing director of a new Electronic Nation Canada division.
Kruger joins Live Nation after running since 1992 Destiny Productions, where he produced over 600 concerts and club dates, mostly in Toronto.
“With Destiny being a pioneer of the electronic music scene in Canada, it is personally rewarding to see the nation’s largest concert promoter fully committed to the world-wide culture and excitement that is coming from electronic music today,” Kruger said Monday in a statement.
The appointment was unveiled by Riley O’Connor, Live Nation Canada chairman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'