Liz, Lindsay and the Coincidence of Parallel Lives
Lost childhoods, drugs, scandal. How the redemptive life of Taylor, now played by Lohan in "Liz & Dick," could serve as a road map to the deeply troubled star.
Lifetime plans to release screeners to the press of Liz & Dick, its Elizabeth Taylor biopic, on Nov. 16, a week ahead of its airdate. Already I can hear the rasp of knives being sharpened. Lindsay Lohan will play Taylor, a controversial casting decision that might prove smarter than Lohan's detractors hope -- especially if critics, bloggers and then the public can give her a fair shake.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR