LMFAO Concert Canceled Due to Fire; Arson Is Suspected
The band was performing at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros in Honduras Wednesday when a fire broke out.
LMFAO were blazing hot at a concert in Honduras Dec. 28 ... literally.
A fire broke out during the band's show at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros, forcing them to cut their performance short as smoke began to fill the arena, TMZ reports.
No deaths have been reported, but at least 15 concertgoers were treated for smoke inhalation.
According to local police, a "criminal hand" is suspected to have set fire to the venue's electrical system.
Band member Redfoo tweeted, "Epic concert tonight!!!! Everybody in Honduras, we set the place on fire!!!! #sorryforpartyrocking ...yeah baby." He then added, "they told us that there was a fire when we were on stage. Then we went to the dressing rooms and there was smoke in the halls."
But, he later followed up with a more subdued message, saying, "On a serious note. Hope everybody is safe from the fire tonight! love you Honduras!"
No arrests have been made as of yet.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)