LMFAO Concert Canceled Due to Fire; Arson Is Suspected
The band was performing at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros in Honduras Wednesday when a fire broke out.
LMFAO were blazing hot at a concert in Honduras Dec. 28 ... literally.
A fire broke out during the band's show at the Coliseo Nacional de Ingenieros, forcing them to cut their performance short as smoke began to fill the arena, TMZ reports.
No deaths have been reported, but at least 15 concertgoers were treated for smoke inhalation.
According to local police, a "criminal hand" is suspected to have set fire to the venue's electrical system.
Band member Redfoo tweeted, "Epic concert tonight!!!! Everybody in Honduras, we set the place on fire!!!! #sorryforpartyrocking ...yeah baby." He then added, "they told us that there was a fire when we were on stage. Then we went to the dressing rooms and there was smoke in the halls."
But, he later followed up with a more subdued message, saying, "On a serious note. Hope everybody is safe from the fire tonight! love you Honduras!"
No arrests have been made as of yet.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Third Person' Trailer Shows Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Liam Neeson Feeling Everything
- AMC's Hit Reality Show 'Small Town Security' Is Back For Season 3
- Bride Gives Groom 'Ghostbusters' Cake, Proves That She's A Keeper
- Ted Neeley, Original 'Jesus Christ Superstar,' Hopes Pope Francis Will Come To The Musical