Logan Lerman to play George Hamilton
Starring in 'My One and Only' opposite Renee Zellweger
Logan Lerman will play a young George Hamilton, starring in "My One and Only" opposite Renee Zellweger. Richard Loncraine is directing; Aaron Ryder is producing.
The movie is based on the story of the actor's early years, during which he accompanied his glamorous mother, Anne Hamilton Spalding, on an extended road trip across the country to track down a father for her boys.
Chris Noth, Steven Weber and Nick Stahl are among the suitors, while Mark Rendall is George's brother.
Shooting begins June 9 in the Baltimore area.
Lerman, represented by Endeavor and Lisa Lerman, is best known for his work in "3:10 to Yuma." He also starred in "Jack and Bobby."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Vanessa Hudgens Flashes Her Calvins in Low Slung Shorts!
- Man Sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' in 21 Different Disney Voices & It's as Amazing as You'd Think!
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!