Logan Lerman to play George Hamilton
Starring in 'My One and Only' opposite Renee Zellweger
Logan Lerman will play a young George Hamilton, starring in "My One and Only" opposite Renee Zellweger. Richard Loncraine is directing; Aaron Ryder is producing.
The movie is based on the story of the actor's early years, during which he accompanied his glamorous mother, Anne Hamilton Spalding, on an extended road trip across the country to track down a father for her boys.
Chris Noth, Steven Weber and Nick Stahl are among the suitors, while Mark Rendall is George's brother.
Shooting begins June 9 in the Baltimore area.
Lerman, represented by Endeavor and Lisa Lerman, is best known for his work in "3:10 to Yuma." He also starred in "Jack and Bobby."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR