Logo picks up Canuck talker '1 Girl 5 Gays'
U.S. gay and lesbian cable channel plans October bow
TORONTO -- Logo has added another Canadian series to its schedule by picking up the MTV Canada talker "1 Girl 5 Gays."
The U.S. gay and lesbian cable channel, owned by MTV Networks, acquired the Canadian series where host Aliya-Jasmine Sovani dishes about sex and relationships with a panel of five gay men for an October bow.
The Logo pick-up marks the third MTV Canada series to migrate south after "The After Show" and "Peak Season" were sold into the U.S. market.
"1 Girl 5 Gays" bowed on MTV Canada in October 2009, and currently airs Fridays at midnight.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR