Logos to Cover NFL Jerseys Like NASCAR in '3 to 5 Years' (Study)
6:17 AM PST 2/23/2011 by Georg Szalai
More than $230 million in advertising revenue would be in play, but broadcasters may balk at the idea.
NEW YORK – NFL players may become walking billboards in three to five years, according to a study.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile