Lollapalooza 2012 Lineup Announced, Featuring Black Sabbath Reunion
The legendary metal band will headline the annual rock festival this summer in Chicago.
Black Sabbath is back, for one night only. In North America, anyway.
The ground-breaking metal band will take the stage at the celebration of all things rock during the first weekend of August in Chicago. It is their one scheduled stop in the continent on a downgraded tour that has been reduced by guitarist Tony Iommi's lymphoma and drummer Bill Ward's complaints, into a series of shows featuring lead singer Ozzy Osbourne and guests.
Also headlining the festival will be newly minted Rock and Roll Hall of Famers the Red Hot Chili Peppers, blues rock duo The Black Keys, a solo Jack White, British act Florence + the Machine, the electronic group Justice, DJ Avicii and rockers At the Drive In.
Big names such as Britrockers Bloc Party and Franz Ferdinand, ethereal instrumentalists Sigur Ros, the Emily Haines-led Canadian band Metric, the Temper Trap, Die Antwoord and one-man electronic crooner Miike Snow will perform, as well.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing