London's Wimbledon Film & Television Studios Partner With High-End Party Planners
The facilities operator, which has housed such productions as "The Iron Lady" and "Episodes," has sealed a deal with Bespoke Events to bolster its "entertainment offering" at the site.
LONDON – London studio facilities operator Wimbledon Film & Television Studios on Monday said it is partnering with Britain-based event production banner Bespoke Events to bolster its "entertainment offering."
The partnership, which will see Wimbledon Film and TV Studios listed as an "exclusive event venue" with the producers, will utilize existing spaces within the studios including the unique sets, and "build a brand events venue in the British capital.
Expect entertainment events and parties for up to 600 people at the studios, the partners said.
The studios currently have a working pub and street set, featured in Cheryl Cole’s "Under the Sun" video and a promo for the ITV hit reality show I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.
Wimbledon Film & Television Studios managing director Piers Read said: "The partnership and the development will allow us to make additional use of the space we already have within the complex, and means we can cater for many different forms of entertainment and events."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR