Disney Releases 'The Lone Ranger' Sneak Peek of Super Bowl Ad (Video)
A new 90-second ad for Gore Verbinski's film will air during the CBS pregame show.
Just days before the San Francisco 49ers take on the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII, Disney is teasing another one of its new trailers that will air during the telecast. This time, it's for Gore Verbinski's highly anticipated film, The Lone Ranger. Disney announced today that they will air a 90-second preview of the Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film during the CBS pregame show.
In addition to the spot, Disney also announced they will hold a sweepstakes that will offer participants chances to win prizes from Subway and Kawasaki. To win the "Who Will You Ride With on Game Day" Sweepstakes, viewers must watch the spot and answer trivia questions about the spot correctly. Submissions will then be entered into a blind drawing. All prize packs come in two, one each for "You and Your Kemosabe." The sweepstakes will end February 4.
A teaser for the sneak peak was also released on Yahoo Tuesday. On Monday, Disney released a sneak peek of their Super Bowl ad for Oz the Great and Powerful, which will also have a new trailer during the big game.
The Lone Ranger stars Johnny Depp and Armie Harmer. It is set for U.S. release July 3.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR