Long Island Medium Renewed for Third Season at TLC
The unscripted series about a paranormal entrepreneur, which currently averages just shy of 2 million viewers per episode, will return to the cable network.
TLC is still high on Medium.
The Discovery Communications-owned network announced Tuesday that it's renewed the paranormal reality drama Long Island Medium for a third season following a strong second season that's currently averaging 1.9 million viewers in its original (plus two hours) broadcasts.
Following professed medium Theresa Caputo and her family, each episode follows the Long Island native's home life and interaction with various clients -- most of which have to wait on Caputo's two-year waiting list in the hopes of her connecting them with their dead loved ones.
The third season will consist of 16 more half-hour episodes, scheduled to premiere in September.
Magilla Entertainment produces Long Island Medium for TLC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR