'Lost' Star Matthew Fox Arrested for DUI (Report)
The actor was taken into custody by Oregon police on Friday.
Lost star Matthew Fox was arrested on Friday by Oregon police for suspicion of driving under the influence.
According to TMZ, the actor was arrested at 3:23 a.m. while driving with a passenger and released the same day. Sources tell the site that the arrest was alcohol-related.
Fox was apparently on the way to a fast food restaurant when he was pulled over. He lives with his family in Bend, Ore.
The actor’s reps did not immediately respond to The Hollywood Reporter’s request for confirmation.
Last year, Fox was detained outside of an Ohio bar after getting into a drunken altercation with a private party bus driver after he attempted to board the bus. Police let him go at the scene and he was not charged for assault. Later, the bus driver pressed charges and the actor filed a countersuit.
Fox's historical epic Emperor, directed by Peter Webber, will be shopped to foreign buyers at the upcoming Cannes film market.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR