'Lost' Star Terry O'Quinn Joins ABC's 'Hallelujah' Pilot
The musical drama, from Marc Cherry, also stars Jesse L. Martin, Frances O'Connor and "Vampire Diaries" actress Arielle Kebbel.
Lost star Terry O'Quinn has joined the cast of Hallelujah, Marc Cherry's musical drama pilot for ABC.
The project is set in the town of Hallelujah, Tenn., which is being torn apart by the forces of good and evil. But the town's fortunes change when a mysterious stranger comes to town, bringing justice, peace and possibly restoring faith.
O'Quinn will play Del in the drama.
O'Quinn was previously attached to J.J. Abrams' action-drama Odd Jobs along with fellow Lost star Michael Emerson. The project, about two former black-ops cops ,was in development this past season at NBC but didn't make it to the pilot stage.
O'Quinn played John Locke on ABC's Lost, which ended its run last year. He earned three Emmy nominations, including one win, for the role. His other credits include The West Wing, Alias and JAG.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting