'Lost' Star Terry O'Quinn Joins ABC's 'Hallelujah' Pilot
The musical drama, from Marc Cherry, also stars Jesse L. Martin, Frances O'Connor and "Vampire Diaries" actress Arielle Kebbel.
Lost star Terry O'Quinn has joined the cast of Hallelujah, Marc Cherry's musical drama pilot for ABC.
The project is set in the town of Hallelujah, Tenn., which is being torn apart by the forces of good and evil. But the town's fortunes change when a mysterious stranger comes to town, bringing justice, peace and possibly restoring faith.
O'Quinn will play Del in the drama.
O'Quinn was previously attached to J.J. Abrams' action-drama Odd Jobs along with fellow Lost star Michael Emerson. The project, about two former black-ops cops ,was in development this past season at NBC but didn't make it to the pilot stage.
O'Quinn played John Locke on ABC's Lost, which ended its run last year. He earned three Emmy nominations, including one win, for the role. His other credits include The West Wing, Alias and JAG.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills