Lou Reed Cancels Coachella Sets, California Shows
The former Velvet Underground frontman has axed three other gigs surrounding the Indio festival.
Lou Reed has cancelled a run of California dates, including two appearances at the Coachella Music Festival.
According to Reed's site, he's pulled out of the Indio festival as well as three dates surrounding the two-weekend April event: the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, the Warfield in San Francisco, and the Golden State Theatre in Monterey.
"This show has been cancelled due to unavoidable complications," the Orpheum event's web page notes. Refunds for the latter two shows are "available at point of purchase," per show promoter Goldenvoice. He has no other current dates listed.
Reed reportedly appeared at an event celebrating his 1972 solo album Transformer in New York on March 4. He recently released a photography book, "Rimes Rhymes."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR