Louis C.K. To Receive Comedy's Top Honor
7:00 AM PST 3/8/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Star of FX series 'Louie' to be crowned comedy person of the year at Just For Laughs fest.
TORONTO – Hot on the heels of his FX comedy Louie, stand-up comic Louis C.K. is to be crowned comedy person of the year by the Just For Laughs festival in July, organizers said Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile