'Lovelace' Cast Adds Romeo Brown as DJ
The Amanda Seyfried- and Peter Sarsgaard-starring project will begin filming in Los Angeles in January.
Romeo Brown has been cast in Lovelace, Millenium Films' biopic about Linda Lovelace, the late porn star best known for her performance in the 1972 box-office hit Deep Throat.
Amanda Seyfried will play Lovelace and Peter Sarsgaard will play her husband, Chuck Traynor. Brown is slated to play DJ Frankie Crocker, but little is known about the character.
Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman are directing the film from an original screenplay by Andy Bellin. Lovelace also will feature Sharon Stone, Juno Temple and Wes Bentley. The film is being made with the cooperation of Lovelace's estate.
Brown's television credits include Rizzoli & Isles, Dexter and JAG. He also lent his voice to video game L.A. Noire.
The project is being produced by Heidi Jo Markel of Electric Pictures, Laura Rister and Jason Weinberg of Untitled Entertainment and Jim Young of Animus Films. Boaz Davidson, Danny Dimbort, Mark Gill, W. Merritt Johnson, Avi Lerner, Trevor Short and John Thompson of Nu Image/Millennium Films are executive producing.
Lovelace will begin filming in Los Angeles in January.
Brown is represented by Pakula/King & Associates and Rothman/Patino/Andrés Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR