'Lovelace' Cast Adds Hank Azaria, Chris Noth and Bobby Cannavale
Robert Patrick has also been cast in the Millenium Films-produced biopic co-starring Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard.
The cast of "Lovelace" has recruited some new talent, bringing on Hank Azaria, Chris Noth, Bobby Cannavale and Robert Patrick to act alongside Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard.
Seyfried portrays porn icon Linda Lovelace while Sarsgaard plays her husband, Chuck Traynor. Azaria ("The Simpsons," "Love and Other Drugs") is slated to play Jerry Damiano, the director of "Deep Throat," the erotic 1972 film that made Lovelace famous; Cannavale ("Win Win") and Noth ("The Good Wife") are set for the respective roles of the film's financiers, Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano.
Patrick ("Big Love") will play Lovelace's father, John.
Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman are directing the movie, from a script by W. Merritt Johnson and Andy Bellin. Lovelace also will feature Sharon Stone, Juno Temple, Wes Bentley and Romeo Brown, the most recent new addition.
Filming was scheduled to begin Tuesday in Los Angeles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game