'Lucky One' Star to Topline Indie Drama 'Stay' (Exclusive)
Taylor Schilling has been cast opposite Aidan Quinn in the film.
Taylor Schilling, who starred with Zac Efron in The Lucky One, is toplining with Aidan Quinn in the indie drama Stay.
Wiebke von Carolsfeld, who directed the 2002 movie Marion Bridge, is in the helmer’s seat for what is a Canada-Ireland co-production. Samson Films and Submission are producing.
The story centers on a woman (Schilling) who gets pregnant. After she learns the father (Quinn) has no interest in keeping the baby, she returns home to her father in Canada to figure out her next move.
Schilling has been on a bit of tear since nabbing the lead opposite Efron in Lucky One, which was a solid performer earlier this year. She booked a key role in Ben Affleck’s Argo, which opens in October and is generating strong early awards buzz.
She is repped by Gersh and 3 Arts Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game