Luke Perry, Joelle Carter and Bill Paxton Join 'Red Wing'
Frances Fisher has also been cast in the film, to be directed by Terrence Malick's step-son Will Wallace.
Luke Perry, Frances Fisher and Joelle Carter have signed on to star in Red Wing, a love story being directed by Will Wallace.
Bill Paxton, fresh off his Emmy nomination for Hatfields & McCoys, is in negotiations to join the production as well.
Wallace is the step-son of Terrence Malick, who developed the script. Malick’s partner at Sunflower Productions, Ed Pressman, is exec producing. Patricia Carpenter is producing and financing though her Integrity Film Productions. Wallace is also producing while Mark Rickard will co-produce.
The logline to the Kathleen Orillion-penned script is being kept under lock and key, although it was adapted to be set in a small Texas town and contains a twist.
Shooting will start later this month in Whitewright, Texas.
Actors Glen Powell and Breann Johnson are already on board.
Perry, repped by Innovative Artists and Himber Entertainment, recently appeared in episodes of ABC’s Body of Proof.
Fisher recently wrapped shooting The Host, based on the Stephenie Meyer book. She is repped by Greene and Associates, Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management, and Bloom Hergott.
Carter, repped by Innovative and Untitled, stars opposite Timothy Olyphant in FX’s Justified.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Gwyneth Paltrow Granted Restraining Order Against Stalker After Multiple Scares
- Elizabeth Warren On Whether Women Are Treated Differently Than Men In Washington: 'Yep.'
- Amy Poehler & Tina Fey's 'The Nest' Will Open Opposite 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Robyn & Röyksopp Release Two New Songs From 'Do It Again' EP