Lupe Fiasco to Perform at 2011 MTV Movie Awards
The hop-hop artist will be joined by R&B singer Trey Songz for two songs at the June 5 event.
Hip-hop artist Lupe Fiasco is set to perform at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
He will be joined by R&B singer Trey Songz for what is being touted as their first-ever televised performance performing their collaboration "Out of My Head."
Fiasco also will perform his single "The Show Goes On." Both songs are from Fiasco's album Lasers.
They are the first performers to be announced for the event, airing live June 5 from the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City.
Jason Sudeikis hosts, and Mark Burnett (Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice) executive produces.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR