Lynyrd Skynyrd-Themed Restaurant to Open in Las Vegas
Besides serving "BBQ & Beer," the eatery, which is scheduled to open at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino this Fall, promises a fully immersive experience.
In the never-ending search for licensing opportunities to exploit, iconic southern rockers Lynyrd Skynyrd will serve as the theme of a new restaurant set to open in Las Vegas at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino. Lynyrd Skynyrd BBQ & Beer is due to open in fall 2011, according to the band's official site.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR