Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Win 2014 Best New Artist Grammy
The rap duo were the first big winners of the night at the 56th Grammy Awards.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home the first of the major awards at the 56th Grammys on Sunday night.
The rap duo from Seattle won best new artist, following their phenomenal success with hits like "Same Love," "Can't Hold Us" and "Thrift Shop."
Earlier in the day, they also took home awards for best rap album, best rap performance and best rap song for "Thrift Shop."
They have been nominated for seven honors in total, including album of the year for The Heist.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10