'Mad Men' Glamour
Head makeup artist Lana Horochowski creates three leading ladies (one of whom is deliberately made to look wrong!).
Megan's Sultry Siren: "Megan is young, fresh and represents the woman that's breaking us into the later '60s and Mod Era," says the Emmy-nominated Horochowski of the new Mrs. Draper (Jessica Pare). "Unlike Betty and Joan, who favor more conservative looks, she's an experimental twentysomething." Bold crimson lips (Nars' Red Square is a favorite), coral blush and heavily lined charcoal eyes are used to play up her "fiery, sexy side."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR