'Mad Men's' Jared Harris Weds Allegra Riggio
The actor, best known for his role as Lane Pryce on the AMC drama, married his fiancée on Saturday in Miami.
Mad Men actor Jared Harris is a married man.
Harris, known for his role as Lane Pryce on the AMC drama series, wed fiancée Allegra Riggio in Miami on Saturday. She tweeted news of their wedding on Saturday along with a photo.
"Just married. <3 #TeamHarris #Jally #MarriageEnsued," she wrote.
Harris, 51, and Riggio, 38, became engaged in June. She owns a lighting design company and works as a TV host.
Harris, the son of the late Richard Harris, was previous married to actress Emilia Fox.
He left Mad Men last year following his character's decision to hang himself after Don Draper (Jon Hamm) ordered him to resign because he had embezzled from the company.
Harris also is known for his role as David Robert Jones on Fox's Fringe. On the film side, he appeared in Steven Spielberg's Lincoln,Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Upcoming credits includeThe Quiet Ones, Pompeii, The Boxtrolls and The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
— Allegra Riggio (@Allegratastic) November 9, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR