'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Enlists 'Argo' Consultant in Emmy Push
The AMC showrunner, said to be unhappy about 'Homeland's' upset, brings in a big gun for award season.
This story first appeared in the April 12 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Watch out, Homeland. Mad Men showrunner Matthew Weiner, whose four-peat Emmy streak of top drama wins ended when the Showtime darling nabbed the prize last fall, isn't taking any chances this time around.
He's brought on Oscar best picture winner Argo's campaign consultant Michele Robertson for the 2013 race.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR