Madchen Amick joins 'CSI: NY'
Actress will recur as a romantic interest for Gary Sinise
The long draught in Mac Taylor's love life is finally over.
Madchen Amick has been tapped for a recurring role on CBS' crime drama "CSI: NY," playing a romantic interest for Detective Taylor (Gary Sinise).
The brooding detective was last in a relationship three years ago.
During the 2006-07 season, Taylor hooked up with a former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani), who ultimately left him to return to her native England.
Amick, repped by Gersh and KW Entertainment, will next be seen in the horror movie "Priest."
Her series credits include "Californication," "Gossip Girl" and a recurring role on another CBS drama series, "Viva Laughlin."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills