Madchen Amick joins 'CSI: NY'
Actress will recur as a romantic interest for Gary Sinise
The long draught in Mac Taylor's love life is finally over.
Madchen Amick has been tapped for a recurring role on CBS' crime drama "CSI: NY," playing a romantic interest for Detective Taylor (Gary Sinise).
The brooding detective was last in a relationship three years ago.
During the 2006-07 season, Taylor hooked up with a former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani), who ultimately left him to return to her native England.
Amick, repped by Gersh and KW Entertainment, will next be seen in the horror movie "Priest."
Her series credits include "Californication," "Gossip Girl" and a recurring role on another CBS drama series, "Viva Laughlin."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR