Madchen Amick joins 'CSI: NY'
Actress will recur as a romantic interest for Gary Sinise
The long draught in Mac Taylor's love life is finally over.
Madchen Amick has been tapped for a recurring role on CBS' crime drama "CSI: NY," playing a romantic interest for Detective Taylor (Gary Sinise).
The brooding detective was last in a relationship three years ago.
During the 2006-07 season, Taylor hooked up with a former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani), who ultimately left him to return to her native England.
Amick, repped by Gersh and KW Entertainment, will next be seen in the horror movie "Priest."
Her series credits include "Californication," "Gossip Girl" and a recurring role on another CBS drama series, "Viva Laughlin."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR