'Mademoiselle C': Carine Roitfeld, Donatella Versace and Some Very Large Cocktail Rings (Exclusive Video)
Bigger is better when it comes to jewelry in this clip from the doc, opening in select cities Sept. 11.
Carine Roitfeld and Donatella Versace speak candidly in a new clip from Mademoiselle C, hosted exclusively by The Hollywood Reporter.
The fashion icons exchange niceties and gab about grandmotherhood -- as Roitfeld announces she's recently welcomed a grandchild into her life -- while gazing at new designs and a few larger-than-life cocktail rings.
"Who'd wear less than this for a cocktail?" asks Versace, as Roitfeld jokes about the overwhelming size of her jewels.
The documentary, directed by Fabien Constant, chronicles the former French Vogue editor as she moves to New York and launches her own magazine, CR Fashion Book. It features many members of Roitfeld's inner circle, including Tom Ford, Karl Lagerfeld and Diane von Furstenberg, as well as Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Upton.
The film opens in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and Dallas on Sept. 11.
On Friday, THR hosted a star-studded New York City bash to jump start fashon week, and to celebrate Roitfeld's new doc. For more, click here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR