Madonna dishing out 'Candy' at Roseland
NEW YORK -- Madonna will celebrate her new album, "Hard Candy," with an intimate April 30 show at New York's Roseland Ballroom. The performance will be cybercast live on MSN Music in Concert in the U.S. and on May 15 internationally.
Verizon customers can win their way into the show via to-be-announced contests, and some tickets will be available at the venue on a first-come, first-served basis.
The performance will come a day after the U.S. release of "Hard Candy," the first single from which, "4 Minutes" featuring Justin Timberlake, is already No. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100. It is unknown if Timberlake or producer Timbaland, who also contributes to the album, will appear at the New York show.
In other Madonna news, the artist's Icon fan club has relaunched with a social networking component, dubbed Icon Social. Registration is free, but a "platinum" membership runs $40, and includes members-only contests, ticket presales and other exclusive items.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR