Madonna Mocks Hydrangeas to 'Godfather' Theme (Video)
"It's a free country! So f--k you, I still hate hydrangeas," she jokes.
At the Venice Film Festival, Madonna earned more attention for dissing a fan who gave her a bouquet of hydrangeas than her W.E.
And she's in on the joke.
The singer-actress-director released a sepia-hued, silent-film style video on YouTube and Twitter Monday set to the Godfather theme in which she strokes and cries into a bouquet of hydrangeas and messages flash across the screen.
"You have no idea how many nights I have lost thinking how I hurt you," reads one. "Words cannot express how sorry I am, to think I may have caused you pain."
"My heart is going to burst with sadness. I need to know in time you may forgive me."
"If I could take back my words, I would, but what am I left with?" reads the screen as a teary Madonna then looks up, throws the bouquet on the floor and begins stomping on them. "I'm left with the fact that I still hate hydrangeas!"
"It's a free country. So f--k you I like roses!!!" reads the last title plate as she storms off.
After she was given the flowers at press conference in Venice earlier this month, Madonna rolled her eyes, dropped the bouquet on the floor and told W.E. star Andrea Riseborough, "I absolutely loathe hydrangeas. He obviously doesn't know that."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!