Madonna Returning to Studio This Summer
The singer’s manager confirms plans to begin recording next month.
Madonna is returning to the studio this summer to work on her next album, MTV reports.
Her longtime manager Guy Oseary wrote on Twitter to confirm the singer’s plans to begin recording next month.
“Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album ...,” he wrote.
Oseary revealed that Madonna “has a good idea of which producers she will be working with ... lots of questions about what kind of music it will be ... stay tuned.”
The announcement comes six months after Madonna teased that she may begin working on her next album. “It’s official!,” she wrote in December. “I need to move. I need to sweat. I need to make new music! Music I can dance to.”
Her last CD, Celebration, was a greatest hits album in 2009.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws