Madonna Sells Beverly Hills Mansion for $20 Million
The singer quietly asked $28 million for her pad until officially listing in January.
Madonna has finally sold her Beverly Hills mansion for $20 million, according to Curbed real estate blog -- $2.5 million less than her original ask when listing the French Chateau-style estate in January.
Last year the singer quietly began asking $28 million for the nine-bedroom, 15-bathroom spread she purchased back in 2003 for $12 million during her marriage to director Guy Ritchie. While less than the asking price, she still got $8 million over what she originally paid.
The 17,000-square-foot mansion is extremely secluded, connected to the road by a 500-foot tree-lined driveway, and includes a two-story dining room, gym, tennis court, screening room, pool and assistant's office.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR