Madonna Sells Beverly Hills Mansion for $20 Million
The singer quietly asked $28 million for her pad until officially listing in January.
Madonna has finally sold her Beverly Hills mansion for $20 million, according to Curbed real estate blog -- $2.5 million less than her original ask when listing the French Chateau-style estate in January.
Last year the singer quietly began asking $28 million for the nine-bedroom, 15-bathroom spread she purchased back in 2003 for $12 million during her marriage to director Guy Ritchie. While less than the asking price, she still got $8 million over what she originally paid.
The 17,000-square-foot mansion is extremely secluded, connected to the road by a 500-foot tree-lined driveway, and includes a two-story dining room, gym, tennis court, screening room, pool and assistant's office.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR