Madonna Walks Red Carpet to Open Canadian Exercise Club
The Material Girl was in a workout class of her own for the grand opening of Hard Candy Fitness Toronto.
TORONTO -- Madonna walked the red carpet in Toronto on Tuesday night to launch her boutique fitness chain, Hard Candy, in Canada.
The Material Girl later exchanged a black corseted suit designed by Canadian fashion duo DSquared2 for exercise gear after talking up Hard Candy Fitness Toronto to the Canadian media assembled outside the Yonge Street venue.
Madonna led a master dance class based on her daily workout at the 42,000-square-foot Hard Candy location, which is inside a new condo complex downtown.
The Hard Candy Fitness Toronto club opening follows earlier club launches in Berlin; Rome; Sydney; Santiago, Chile; Mexico City; Moscow; and St. Petersburg, Russia, as Madonna and her business partners continue an international rollout of the chain.
Hard Candy Fitness Toronto is billed as the largest location in North America.
Madonna's personal trainer, Nicole Winhoffer, was also in Toronto for the media launch.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR