Mads Mikkelsen and Alicia Vikander Tackle Doomed Royal Pic (Cannes)
11:55 AM PDT 5/14/2011 by Scott Roxborough
Danish director Nikolaj Arcel's period drama about an 18th century Danish Queen and her German lover ends in public dismemberment for its protagonists.
CANNES -- Cannes got a taste of Scandinavian cinema royalty Saturday as Mads Mikkelsen and rising star Alicia Vikander jetted in to promote the period drama A Royal Affair from Danish director Nikolaj Arcel.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile