Magnolia Nabs Rights to 'Good Neighbours'
Jacob Tierney's thriller star Jay Baruchel, Scott Speedman and Emily Hampshire.
Magnolia Films has acquired all U.S. rights to Jacob Tierney's thriller Good Neighbours from Myriad Pictures.
The movie stars Jay Baruchel, Scott Speedman and Emily Hampshire in the tale of three residents of a small apartment building who are threatened by a serial killer.
The film, which had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, is playing the Whistler Film Festival in British Columbia, Canada, this weekend. It was produced by the director's father, Kevin Tierney.
Alliance Films will distribute it in Canada, and Myriad is handling remaining international sales.
Magnolia senior vp Tom Quinn negotiated the deal with Myriad CEO and president Kirk D'Amico and senior vp business affairs David Ducar.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR